Today, I tried to use the showAnswerPrompt method of MvMessages and found myself without any sample code. I had forgotten how to use it and had to copy a code snippet from Subhash Browser and add it to NetCheck. Finally, I updated its documentation.
I learned to use Apache Ant as well. Wow, what a difference command line can make!
RSS parser of my AndroidWithoutStupid Java library for Android updated.
The RSS feed of TechTree.com lacks an RSS tag. Even my desktop Opera 12.x browser will not read from their RSS feed. GreaterKashmir.com (after a site revamp) generates their RSS feeds in UTF-16LE encoding. So, I updated my RSS parser to handle these rare cases. Now, the most failsafe RSS parser has become even more powerful.